Doing Blogmas on your own can be a bit of a challenge and finding new things to write about can be a whole other thing.
I messaged Beth and asked her to do a post for me, not only for her to contribute to my Blogmas, but also for you to meet someone new. Huge thanks to Beth, I hope you enjoy her post!!
Hello everyone! I’m Beth a twenty year old fashion, beauty and lifestyle blogger from Yorkshire. On my blog wwww.lipsticklashesandlife.co.uk I run a Blogger Series aimed at bloggers and anyone else who likes their social media game to be as good as it can possibly be! My latest blogger series post is ‘Understanding Your Pinterest Insights’ so make sure to come over and have a read as Pinterest is a vital aspect of online success.
Onto todays post. As we all know Instagram captions are hard to get right, so here I have compiled a checklist for you to take a look at of things to consider before you hit that all important post button!
- Does it help them to get to know you?
- Is there only one call-to-action?
- Does it encourage a response (to click a link, or comment,etc…)
- Is it consistent with your previous caption?
- Are you grabbing their attention with the first line?
- Could it be shorter? (Too long and people will typically just stop reading)
- Is it natural? Are you reflecting your true self?
- Are there any relevant hashtags you can insert?
- Could it be made more visually interesting with emoji’s?
- Can you @ anyone?
- Are you encouraging your audience to tag others?
If you can master all these consistenly it will really boost your posts and also provide an amazing relationship with your audience which is so amazing to have! Can you think of any other points to make?
Thank you so much to Abi for allowing me to be a Guest Blogger on AbiSays! I hope to see you all soon on lipsticklashesandlife soon!
3 total views, 3 views today