Welcome back everyone! I apologise for this having to be my post for Blogmas days 2 AND 3 – I honestly had no idea what to write about to interest you guys.
Recently, my lovely fellow blogger friend Rachel posted a blog about the Versatile Blogger Award and nominated me which was so kind of her! Today for Blogmas post 3 (technically 2 and 3) I am going to be doing this little tag! So –
- Thank the person that nominated you & include a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 15 blogs of your choice… If you can.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
So as mentioned Rachel nominated myself and a few other bloggers for this award which again is so lovely of her so thank you so much Rachel! Now I personally won’t be able to come up with 15 different blogs so I’ll give you a few of my favourites –
- Rachel from sittingintheclouds
- Beth from everythingandnothin
- Gemma from anoceanglimmer
- Gigi from beatfacefridayy
7 Facts About Me –
- I’ve been to London a few times with family and once with friends and also to Disneyland Paris with my high school for a ‘science’ trip which really wasn’t science related at all!
- I’ve been watching The X Factor since 2006 when Leona Lewis won and have watched every year since then. I started watching this year and when it came to the live shows I stopped purely because of Honey G because my family and I think she seriously ruined the show but as of writing this post I’m watching the Christmas Week!
- The previous fact leads me on to my next fact and that is I quite happily go all out with Christmas but I’m not a maniac when it comes down to it. I love getting all festive with Costa festive drinks, festive Christmas shows, festive decorations, and fairy lights and putting my little Christmas tree up in my room! (I’ve made it snow on my blog too and that makes me very happy)
- In the past few years, I have seen a total of 11 different musicals and two of those being Wicked in London and Manchester. I’m quite obsessed and I’d LOVE to go and see Phantom of the Opera in London with my dad along with Les Miserables!
- This next fact is something I’m still shocked about, but my family and I are going to live in Australia next summer for a year or two and I’ve never been more excited to live somewhere because I’ve spent 15 years of my life in the same little town in North Wales and there’s so much more out there and this is such an amazing opportunity for myself and my family!
- I have been doing YouTube videos for around 3 years now but since being partnered with StyleHaul 2 years ago, I’ve calmed my videos down due to StyleHaul being such a bad network for me to be partnered to. As soon as I have my braces on and have been unlinked from StyleHaul, I will be back doing videos because its such a creative thing for me to do and links in with my college course too.
- And the final most obvious fact I can come up with is that I am having my braces on next week on Tuesday and its safe to say I’m quite nervous because I have feeling I know its going to cause me lots of ache having them tightened!
Thank you all so much for reading!
Contact me at email@example.com