About pages are such a pain to put together because no one really knows what to talk about but its recommended you have one as a blogger so here is mine…
Abi | 17 | Brisbane – Australia
Something you should know is I’m really not a selfie sort of person; and if I do take a selfie, I look like the most awkward human ever. So as it says underneath that picture, my name is Abi (I was born Abigail, but I much prefer Abi), and I am 17 years old living in Brisbane, Australia.
I am mostly influenced by Molly, Zoe, and Rachel for blogging and you can find those fab people by clicking on their names. If there’s something I can talk about, I’ll post a blog about it and that will be in the range of beauty to fashion to books to issues in today’s society. I will happily answer any of your questions or queries if you ever have any!
Some Facts About Me
- I’m a big reader and love any sort of book, although I do tend to stick to things in the form of a diary such as The Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins or Harry Potter by J.K Rowling.
- I love meeting new people and taking up new things and exploring the world and different cultures. (Suppose that was two facts in one. Oops)
- I still have no job after trying countless times for different jobs in various shops.. I’ll get there some day I suppose.
- I have been watching Molly (Beauty Spectrum) on YouTube since she had around 5,000 subscribers and she currently has 53,844 subscribers as of the time I’m writing this post.
- I myself also have a YouTube channel which is called Abi Says. Click here to find it! 🙂 My channel doesn’t really have a theme at the moment and I don’t have a style of video but I am hoping to change my channel up and start fresh in the new year.
Thank you so much for reading this little post and I hope you become part of my little blogging family :’)
(Meg is great)