Today I thought I’d do this tag, as its been a while since I did any sort of tag on my blog. I actually saw a few Youtubers do this video, and one of them specifically being Eve Bennett
I’m just going to jump straight into this tag, and see what sort of questions I’ve never managed to answer.
- What’s your favourite candle scent? – Currently its one from IKEA! It smells like Strawberries and Raspberries, and it was $1.99, which I’m pretty sure is the same price in the UK
- What female celebrity do you wish was your sister? Got to be Emma Watson. Absolutely adore her more than any female celebrity.
- What male celebrity do you wish was your brother? – Chris Pratt. What a beauty. Or Chris Hemsworth. I wish I had an older brother so much.
- How old do you think you’ll be when you get married? I want to be married by at least 30 but ideally i would like to be married by 26.
- Do you know a hoarder? Not that I know of!
- Can you do a split? Nope, I’m the least flexible person ever
- How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike? 8. Go me.
- How many oceans have you swam in? 2 I believe.
- How many countries have you been to? 4? i think?
- Is anyone in your family in the army? Nope.
- What would you name your daughter if you had one? I’m a big fan of the name Sophie and Ebony
- What would you name your son if you had one? Noah
- What’s the worst grade you got on a test? I failed my year 10 Geography exam and got a U…. oops.
- What was your favourite TV show when you were a child? Anything on Nickelodeon. Loved it
- What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight? probably a witch. Thats all i ever dressed up as.
- Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series? I’ve read 2 of the Harry Potter books, and half of the Twilight series. Really not a fan of the Twilight series.
- Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent? British, because I’m a Brit and I like whatever accent I have
- Did your mother go to college? I think she went straight from high school (UK) to working part time. I’ll have to check
- Are your grandparents still married? They certainly are. Both sets.
- Have you ever taken karate lessons? Nope. Hahahaha
- Do you know who Kermit the frog is? Of course I do!
- What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to? Movie World on the Gold Coast in Australia
- What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in? French, absolutely love the language.
- Do you spell the colour as grey or gray? Grey
- Is your father bald? Nope
- Do you know triplets? No, but I know twins
- Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook? I actually don’t like either of them. I didn’t cry at Titanic and I got bored during The Notebook. Not one for romance films
- Have you ever had Indian food? Yes, but I don’t like it. Prefer Mexican by a mile
- What’s the name of your favourite restaurant? In the UK, I loved places that were owned by Marstons which is a pub restaurant branch throughout the UK
- Have you ever been to Olive Garden? Nope, they don’t exist in the UK.
- Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)? No 🙁
- What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender? Benjamin
- If you have a nickname, what is it? Abs is the main one people tend to call me
- Who’s your favourite person in the world? My parents aw
- Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs? Suburbs. I am not a city person and never will be
- Can you whistle? Indeed! I couldn’t with braces though!
- Do you sleep with a nightlight? No, I love sleeping in pitch black
- Do you eat breakfast every morning? Yes, because I’m a hungry person hahaha
- Do you take any pills or medication daily? Nope, I’m supposed to take my brown inhaler but I don’t bother which is probably really bad.
- What medical conditions do you have? Asthma. Great.
- How many times have you been to the hospital? Only a few times, thankfully.
- Have you ever seen Finding Nemo? It’s one of my favourite films ever.
- Where do you buy your jeans? In the UK I bought them in Primark all the time, but here in Australia I think I’ll be buying them from Cotton On and Jay Jays
- What’s the last compliment you got? Someone told me they loved my take on a Pennywise IT makeup look on Facebook, which made me very happy.
- Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning? Not usually no, the last dream I remember was burning noodles….
- What flavour tea do you enjoy? Lemon iced tea, but black tea most of the time. I love Peppermint tea for Christmas
- How many pairs of shoes do you currently own? About 7 I think
- What religion will you raise your children to practice? I won’t raise my children to practice any religion as I’m not religious myself but if they choose to believe in a higher power thats perfectly fine by me.
- How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real? I don’t remember actually ever ‘finding out’. I figured it out myself as I realised my mums writing was extremely similar to Santa’s.. Smart Abi
- Why do you have a tumblr? I love aesthetically pleasing pictures and conspiracy theories I find on Tumblr are brilliant.
Those are all of the questions! Click here to find the questions I used from this lovely blogger. I really hope this was interesting for you all to read!
Thanks for reading, and until next time,
Follow me on other social medias :
Tumblr : abim0ss.tumblr.com